FEATURED NEWS: Alpha Vision announces integration for Zillow Group’s Inline Community Preview
The Project Manager is responsible to manage the relation with the clients, obtain and treat all the information required to complete the digital 2D/3D projects. He/she will be the key communicator between the client and the production team and ensure the successful completion of the projects.
– Simultaneously manage with success several projects;
– Establish an excellent business relationship with the clients and manage clients’ expectations;
– Obtain from the clients the necessary information and analyze it according to the production needs and requirements;
– Ensure a constant follow-up with the client during the various steps of the project (kick-off meetings, quality of the deliverables, modifications, approvals, deadlines, budget);
– Identify in a proactive way potential problems and come up with innovative solutions;
– Assist the Sales team in time and budget evaluation;
– Provide a leadership role within the team.
– Diploma in marketing/web architecture;
– 7-10 years of experience in project management;
– Experience in web agency industry;
– Very comfortable with technology;
– Bilingual (French and English) with perfect fluency in English (spoken and written);
– Detail-oriented and organizational skills;
– Developed communication skills and diplomacy.