FEATURED NEWS: Adapting to the new normal: Top marketing tools to engage home buyers during the COVID-19 pandemic
From building plans, site plans and technical specifications provided by the customer, the CAD integrator will produce with software (2D, 3D and internal), static and interactive floor plans and site plans for future real estate projects. More specifically, the CAD integrator will be responsible for:
– Sort relevant CAD plans received from customers for the projects ;
– Prepare, clean and import plans in Autocad and Illustrator, as applicable ;
– Organize logically the assembly of the various options for house plans and do the integration ;
– Cut, paste and adjust the options of the parts of the houses on basic plans using our internal applications ;
– Perform aesthetic finish plans using Illustrator or Animate (Flash) as applicable .
– Technical diploma in drafting, architecture or interior design ;
– Knowledge of Autocad software ;
– Knowledge of Illustrator software, an asset;
– 1 year of experience in reading residential plans (detached homes, townhomes, multi-family low-rise building are preferred) ;
– Excellent skills to precisely visualize relevant information, adjust and prepare 2D visual files as per company standards.
– Attention to detail and timeliness ;
– Very comfortable with sequential work ;
– Logic mindset for basic programming tasks (internal visual tool, no coding skills required) ;
– Interest for repetitive computer work ;
– Teamwork !
Why join us ?
– A work environment with incredible team spirit !
– A modern and comfortable workplace !
– Flexibility with remote work !
– Breathtaking images !
– Optimized working methods !
– A reference in the industry !