FEATURED NEWS: Adapting to the new normal: Top marketing tools to engage home buyers during the COVID-19 pandemic
From building plans, site plans and technical specifications provided by the customer and with 2D, 3D softwares, the 3D artist will produce photorealistic images and scenes of immersive virtual realities of houses and environments for future real estate projects. More specifically, he will be responsible for :
Creating photorealistic renderings and environments and scenes of immersive virtual realities :
– Clean and import CAD plans used as reference ;
– Model the exterior and interior 3D houses and buildings ;
– Work with Vray for design, views, materials and lighting scenes ;
– Create high quality textures (materials and finishes) ;
– Create 2D (Matte Painting) environments and unique atmospheres styles for each client needs.
Creating scenes of immersive virtual realities :
– Set furniture locations and apply colours and textures with 3dsMax ;
– Import and optimize elements of interior scenes with Unreal Engine;
– Work textures, materials and lighting with Unreal Engine;
– Test interactivity, collisions and find bugs in virtual reality environment.
– Diploma in 3D field, interior design or architecture ;
– Good knowledge of 3dsMax, Photoshop and Unreal ;
– Knowledge of Autocad ;
– Ability to read CAD plans and to visualize in 3D ;
– Developed skills in color schemes and in asset and furniture arrangements ;
– Portfolio including architectural renderings ;
– Spoken french;
– Team spirit and passion!
Working conditions :
– Full time position ;
– Possibility to work remotely full time ;
– Internal training ;
– Salary to be discussed depending on profile and experience .
Why join us ?
– A work environment with incredible team spirit !
– A modern and comfortable workplace !
– Breathtaking images !
– Optimized working methods !
– A reference in the industry !
– A studio in Laval (Qc.) with easy access by car or by subway!